Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Vegan Doughnuts


Here is a sampling of our homemade vegan doughnuts we made tonight. We used this recipe from VegWeb. I think they turned out great.

Tornado helped me top them with chocolate frosting with and without nuts, glazed and glazed with sprinkles, sugared/jelly-filled, and powdered sugar/jelly-filled. This recipe made a lot of doughnuts, and it was fairly easy. I mean, anytime you work with dough, it's a little bit of work, but the dough turned out so perfect, and I was so focused on...VEGAN DOUGHNUTS!...I didn't mind the extra work. Yummy.

3 comments:

  1. Those look professional! C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you just made me really hungry for doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gauri Radha गौरी राधाMay 7, 2011 at 12:13 AM

    Those look so good!!

    ReplyDelete